There are loads of exciting things I want to tell you about happening here at Bagladybird HQ!
The most exciting is that I left my day job this week to concentrate on Bagladybird – Learn to Sew, full time and running more of the learn to sew workshops, that you know & love!
What this also means is for the first time ever I will have space in my diary to take on new one to one clients for Learn to Sew Dressmaking Lessons.
Have you ever wished you could…?
- Create your dream garment
- Work on your own dressmaking project and get expert advice while you sew
- Create your own patterns that fit you perfectly
- Have that additional support with your fashion projects for school/college/university
- Get one to one support to help you understand through the basics
- Know how to read commercial patterns and make clothes from them that fit you like a glove
- Merge one part of one pattern with the rest of a different pattern
- Get to know your sewing machine or overlocker and how to make the most of it
- Have an expert attend your small sewing group
Or if you have something else you feel would benefit from my support, knowledge and dressmaking expertise, please get in touch.
One to one or small group dressmaking lessons are available on weekday daytimes & evenings.
1 x 1.5 hour lesson – one off £50
3 x 1.5 hour lesson – block booking £125
6 x 1.5 hour lesson – block booking £250
As always there are lots of fab new workshops coming up, November’s timetable is due to be released very soon to include, kids clothes and working with jersey fabrics.
Please contact me by email, telephone (07957 437001) or through Facebook, for more info or if you have any questions.